- Touquet, H. and Milosevic A. (forthcoming) Unintended consequences. The EU memory framework and the politics of memory in Croatia and Serbia. Southeast European and Black Sea Studies.
- SK Chynoweth, J Freccero, H Touquet. (2017) Sexual violence against men and boys in conflict and forced displacement: implications for the health sector. Reproductive health matters, 1-5
- Touquet H., Gorris E. (2016). Out of the shadows? The inclusion of men and boys in conceptualisations of wartime sexual violence. Reproductive Health Matters, 24 (7), 36-46.
- Vermeersch P., Touquet H. (2016). Changing Frames of Reconciliation: The Politics of Peace-Building in the former Yugoslavia. East European Politics and Societies, 30 (1), 55-73.
- Touquet H. (2015). Non-ethnic mobilization in deeply divided societies: the case of the Sarajevo protests. Europe-Asia Studies, 67 (3), 388-408.
- Touquet H. (2012). The Republika Srpska as a strong nationalizing state and the consequences for postethnic activism. Nationalities Papers, 40 (2), 203-220.
- Touquet H. (2011). Multi-ethnic Parties in Bosnia-Herzegovina: Naša Stranka and the Paradoxes of Postethnic Politics. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 11 (3), 451-467.
- Touquet H., Vermeersch P. (2008). Bosnia and Herzegovina: thinking beyond institution-building. Nationalism & ethnic politics, 14 (2), 266-288.
Chapters in books from international publishers
- Touquet H., Milosevic A. 2018. When Reconciliation Becomes the R-Word: Dealing with the Past in Former Yugoslavia. In Reconciliation in Global Context: Why it is Needed and How it Works. Krondorfer B. (eds.) CUNY UP
- Slootmaeckers K., Touquet H., Vermeersch P. 2016. Introduction: EU Enlargement and LGBT Rights: Beyond Symbolism?. In The EU Enlargement and Gay Politics: The Impact of Eastern Enlargement on Rights, Activism and Prejudice. Slootmaeckers K., Touquet H., Vermeersch P. (eds.) Palgrave , pp. 1-16
- Slootmaeckers K., Touquet H. 2016. The co-evolution of EU’s Eastern Enlargement and LGBT politics: An ever gayer Union?. In The EU Enlargement and Gay Politics: The Impact of Eastern Enlargement on Rights, Activism and Prejudice. Slootmaeckers K., Touquet H., Vermeersch P. (eds.) Palgrave , pp. 19-44
Talks at international conferences (selection)
- Touquet H. (2017). The (in)visiblity of male victims of wartime sexual violence in Bosnia-Herzegovina. International Interventions against Sexual and Gender Based Violence in Conflict. Bremen, 21-23 June 2017.
- Touquet H. 2017. Memory, nationalism and masculinities: male survivors of conflict-related sexual violence in Bosnia-Herzegovina. International Studies Association, Baltimore, 22-25 February 2017.
- Touquet H. 2017. Sexual violence as a tool of political demobilisation. International Studies Association Annual Conference, Baltimore, 22-25 February 2017.
- Touquet H. 2016. The political psychology of conflict-related sexual violence. TPO Conference on Trauma and Healing in the Balkans and Beyond, Sarajevo, 12-15 July 2016.
- Milosevic A., Touquet H. 2016. Framing Reconciliation as Stability? The EU, Serbian Elites and Grassroots Interpretations of Reconciliation in the Context of Srebrenica. Problematizing Reconciliation in Local Contexts and the Role of the International Community, The Hague, 18 May 2016.
- Touquet H., Gorris E. 2016. Secondary victims: men and boys' marginality in conceptualizations of conflict-related sexual violence. Postgraduate Conference Masculinities, Violence and (Post-)Conflict, Ulster University, Belfast, 14-16 January 2016.
- Slootmaeckers K., Touquet H., Fagan A. 2015. The transformative power of the EU: has it run its course?. EU Enlargement, Democracy, and the Politics of Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity, Brussels, 4-5 February 2015.
- Vermeersch P., Touquet H. 2014. Conflicting Frames of Reconciliation: The Politics of Peace-Building in the former Yugoslavia. Council for European Studies at Columbia University
- Slootmaeckers K., Touquet H. 2013. Any Lessons Learned? EU’s Eastern Enlargements and the Europeanisation of LGBT Rights. Political Studies Association Postgraduate Network Annual Conference, Oxford, United Kingdom, 12 December 2013.
- Wets J., Touquet H. 2013. Changing migration opportunity structures of Roma and their hosting societies: the case of Belgium. THEMIS conference Examining Migration Dynamics: Networks and Beyond, Oxford, U.K., 24-26 September 2013.